History and Stability
- Over 180 years of experience providing comprehensive financial advice and superior service to individuals, families, corporations and institutions.
- Strong capital base and balance sheet with demonstrated profitability in times of market turbulence through a low-risk management style, which allows us to remain free of government assistance.
- Strong and enduring relationship with our parent company, The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company whose ratings are Aa3 (Moody’s), A+ (AM Best) and A+ (Standard & Poor’s) (source: www.pennmutual.com).
Focus on Clients
- Decisions are always made with clients’ best interests in mind. This approach allows us to help clients realize success by implementing suitable financial strategies that can help their goals come to fruition.
- Whether it’s the first or the fifth generation or the first or the 50th transaction, we build enduring client relationships.
- Our Private Client Group Financial Consultants and Capital Markets professionals are seasoned specialists, highly educated to serve clients with customized financial solutions.
Ability to Execute
- Our name and our focus are as strong as ever. While many larger firms have altered their business plans due to the economic environment, we continue to execute on our business plan and mission of providing exceptional financial advice and client service and solutions.
- Janney recruits, rewards and retains an elite group of financial professionals; thereby creating a depth of intellectual and human capital-two of our strongest assets. This strategy equips us to skillfully meet and exceed our clients’ needs with precision and continually deliver successful results.
Culture of Service, Accessibility & Collaboration
- Our size makes us approachable, accessible and accountable. Whether you have questions regarding financial plans and objectives, account service, an investment strategy or raising capital, we are committed to serving and responding to your needs.
- We value continuing education and professional development, and we are always seeking more knowledge to provide clients with the best financial solutions possible.
- Our business is built on relationships and we pride ourselves on actively listening, assessing, making recommendations and monitoring our clients’ progress.